Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Paris Hilton celebrates 666

Back from a break, the Cult of Paris has some sinister news to report! But first, as you are probably well aware, Paris has a new album coming out. The video for her single entitled "Stars are Blind" has already leaked and I'm sure we'll be seeing it plenty on MTV soon. After all, she got some nice production and sounds damn good if I do say so myself.
Now to the real stuff. Paris reportedly threw a 666 party last night. To prepare for this event, Paris allegedly made some serious inquiries into procuring a Dreamachine, the curious contraption invented by Beat generation members Brion Gysin and Ian Sommerville in 1959, designed to induce a trance-like state and lucid dreaming.

Props to Paris for making the effort to find one of these machines to throw what sounds like a killer 666 bash on the evilest of days. Of course, it's pretty easy to make one of these at home, but buying a vintage Dreamachine is defintely what's up. This pic of Paris on June 1st shows her mere blocks away from a store in Hollywood called Necromance, where one may come by such devilish necessities as freeze dried bats, rattlesnake rattles, and three-ball flails. Sounds like an ill party.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy! I could have sworn I've visited this web site before but after browsing through many of the articles I realized it's new to me.
Regardless, I'm definitely pleased I came across it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back regularly!



Here is my homepage :: Commercial Led Lighting

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home